Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

This is How Rizwana Embraced A New Perspective on Life Through Counseling.

Rizwana is a 30-year-old vivacious and hardworking individual hailing from Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh. She is a Program Manager for a Multinational technology company, Amazon. 

A true believer in living life to the fullest, Rizwana enjoys making the most of every moment, and has a list of hobbies including Zumba, listening to music, and watching movies. She also enjoys going on night drives and says it’s her ‘me time’ for the day. 

As a part of her career, she has gotten the opportunity to experience living in different states in India including Delhi, Chennai and Bangalore. She also lived in Greater Noida while she was pursuing her MBA. 

“I come from a family of four, and I have a wonderful relationship with all of them. My parents have always been very involved, and they gave me an amazing childhood.”

Relationships are a cornerstone of peace, happiness, and love in our lives. As humans, we depend on security and safety when we build our relationships.

Rizwana mentions that she was in a romantic relationship for around four years. However, when she got a job offer to shift to another city, they reached a crossroads. 

“We thought we would get married, but issues kept coming up. I didn’t think it would be practical to keep trying if there were no changes so we ended our relationship.” 

Rizwana made a difficult decision to end her relationship and move to Hyderabad. This journey of starting over in a new city was a difficult one, especially while also going through a breakup. 

“I didn’t know how to talk to my family or my friends about how I was feeling. They were going through their own problems and I didn’t want to burden them.”

The animated movie Ratatouille has an inspiring message of willpower and courage. In the movie, the character Chef Gusteau says “If you focus on what you left behind, you will never be able to see what lies ahead.”

This quote perfectly captures the mindset that Rizwana had when she began this new journey in her life. She mentions that it was her agenda to do anything she could to help her cope with the difficulties in her life. 

She was introduced to YourDOST while she was in college, and that’s where her journey of love and improvement began. 

The conversations around mental health have come a long way in the last few years. Rizwana mentions that she’s always been an advocate for therapy, and it has helped her embrace so much positivity in her life. 

“I knew from my very first counseling session that this was the right decision for me. My counselor has helped me discover an entirely new perspective in my life.”

Sometimes, all we need is for someone to show us a fresh perspective on our lives. For Rizwana, the person who came to her rescue at this crucial moment was her therapist. 

“With her patience and empathy, she helped me change the way I look at my life. I’m so grateful to her for constant support.”

The techniques Rizwana’s therapist suggested helped her process her emotions more calmly and healthily. She introduced Rizwana to the power of journaling, as well as deep breathing exercises to battle anxiety. 

“I still continue to follow her techniques as they have helped me embrace so much positivity in my life. Counseling has helped me grow into a more confident and empathetic person.”

When she was asked to rate herself in terms of feeling better, she mentioned that she is at a 4 out of 5. The determination and perseverance that Rizwana carried with her through her journey have helped her discover a new perspective on life, filled with joy and courage.

Rizwana’s Warrior Tips:
1. “Don’t ever compromise on your mental health and peace of mind. You are the center of your own life.”
2.“There is no shame in asking for help. Talk to your loved ones about your feelings, and you will always find support.”
3.“Be an advocate for counseling. It is something that can only make our lives more beautiful and offer a perspective we might need.”

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires